- " What a beautiful place to be, The quiet, unrushed, unstressed, soft voices, bring so much joy and much needed change.
The Wild Camping was just fab, really enjoyed the experience. I will be coming back. The food was tasty, healthy, nourishing for body and soul.
There is a lot of love in this place. Thank you." Simone Kenyon
- " We had such a rich, full time and leave rejuvenated, inspired and full of good health. The air, the water, the energy of this place is totally vitalising. Thank you so much." Jennifer Monson, New York
- " Splendid stay at your beautiful place. It was worth coming just for the curry......" Steve
- " I've rarely been fed so well in my life, Earth Connections is the most amazing hub from which to explore Eigg. Camille
- " The food was scrumptious, the fire inviting and the beds so comfy!" Theatre company: 'The Poorboys'
- '"I came for a Yoga course (which was great), but got so much more from my stay - peace and calm, lots of birds, dolphins, seals and whales too. The beautiful island, a boat ride, and a drive in a electric car, amazing food and many insights as to how we can live our lives better, environmentally, socially and politically" Steve Flinders, York
- " What a tonic to be here.... I don't want to go! " Susie Malcolm, Perthshire
- "I had a fantastic time" Caroline Kuyper, Donegal
- "Course was extremely informative and instructor's enthusiastic and helpful. (Learned about how to maximise keeping heat in the home, grants and loans available, pros and cons of different heating etc.) "- Cindy Long, Brechin
- " 2 weeks of learning and working in the garden, super good food, friendly people and all in all a special environment. This is the way of living the world should follow - a sustainable lifestyle without harming our surroundings! "
- Victor Milleni, Finland
- " Feel very reconnected with nature and myself - hope what i have learned about the environment around me will stay forever." - Sophie Thompson, Brighton
- " Fabulous sailing and beaches - saw sand eels, gannets, guillemots and seals"…Wardley family, Aberdeen
- " Thanks so much for the great time, back a second time we love it so much here! "
Franzi and Raphael Steigenberger, Eslingden, Germany,
- " Inspiring, educational, fun, pretty cool…" Bell Baxter High School, Fife, visit
- " After living in the city for almost 2 years the Centre and its philosophy "reconnected"me with the important things in life. I feel healthier in mind, body and spirit." - Derek Burr, Glasgow
- "Many thanks for an amazing week - i've learnt a huge amount and am very grateful. You have done an amazing thing bringing the Lodge back to life in such a green and thoughtful way."
John and Becky Harris, London
" Thanks a lot for these fantastic 10 days" Miren, Ljubljana, Slovenia
" wonderful, unbelievable experience " Kyoric Vriska, Russia
" Thanks for really enhancing my life " Michelle, San Diego, USA
" I Like your smile " Sumi Kang, South Korea
" Its been great fun" Chelsea Wass - O'Connell, Edinburgh