- www.isleofeigg.net Isle of Eigg: the official Eigg website with travel info.
- www.road-to-the-isles.org.uk Road to the Isles: tourist information for Lochaber and Small Isles.
2. Other Sustainability Centres
- www.sustainability-centre.org The Sustainability Centre: an independent learning centre based in the South Downs of Hampshire.
- www.cat.org.uk Centre for Alternative Technology: CAT is an education and visitor centre in Wales, which demonstrates practical solutions for sustainability.
- www.findhorn.org Findhorn Foundation: The Findhorn Foundation is a spiritual community, ecovillage and an international centre for holistic learning,
- www.sci-scotland.org.uk Sustainable Communities Initiatives: educational charity in Fife, set up to demonstrate,inspire and support initiatives that build community through waste and projects that don't rely on fossil fuel energy. Home of the first Uk Earthship building!
3. Environmental organisations
- www.lowimpact.org Low Impact Living: LILI is a network of great people to help you change your life and the world for the better. Factsheets, courses, books, magazines, online courses, products & services, advice and much more.
- www.transitionscotland.org Transition Scotland: A growing network of communities who are working towards a fossil-fuel-free world, at same time as making the places we live in more vibrant, productive, interconnected and rewarding
- www.swt.org Scottish Wildlife Trust: SWT aims to protect Scotland's wildlife for the future through maintaining a network of over 120 reserves and 3 wildlife visitor centres, campaigning and education work.
- www.greenpeace.org Greenpeace International: Greenpeace is an independent organisation that campaigns globally for a greener and more peaceful world.
- www.permaculture.org.uk Permaculture Association: The national charity that supports people to learn about and use permaculture.
- www.highlandenvironment.org.uk Network promoting sustainable living in the highlands of Scotland.
4. Environmental education
- www.che.ac.uk Centre for Human Ecology: The CHE is an independent academic institute, network and registered charity based in Glasgow. It exists to stimulate and support fundamental change towards ecological and social justice through education, action and research.
- www.jmt.org/jmaward-home.asp John Muir Trust Awards: The John Muir Award is an environmental award scheme focused on wild places. It encourages awareness and responsibility for the natural environment, in a spirit of fun, adventure and exploration.
- www.changeworks.org.uk Changeworks: A Scottish environmental charity working with public organisations, schools, communities and businesses to inspire and enable action to reduce CO2, waste and fuel poverty.
- www.ivsgb.org International Voluntary Service: IVS GB is a peace organisation working for the sustainable development of local and global communities, involving volunteers in international exchanges.
- www.wwoof.org.uk WWWOOF: is a membership charity, teaching people about organic growing and low-impact lifestyles through hands-on experience in the UK.
6. Isle of Eigg Business Links
- www.anead-knitwear.co.uk Anead knitwear: unique hand spun and knitted garments, made on the Isle of Eigg by Jenny Robertson
7. Eco Yoga
- www.ecoyoga.co.uk EcoYoga make the best Yoga mats in the world!